Campiello Culinary Cruise & Tour of Italy
To Benefit Garden of Hope and Courage
Including a 7- night cruise aboard
Limited to 24 guests !!
Call early to reserve your spot on this
exclusive journey through Southern Italy
· Culinary events with Chef Vincenzo Betulia
· Betty Maclean Travel Escort
· Three nights at the Hotel St. Regis Rome including breakfast daily, two lunches, and two dinners
· An intimate dinner at the Chef’s table
· Private after hours tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel
· Sample Sicilian specialties including Marsala wine
· Shop with Chef Vincenzo in a local Roman market for ingredients to cook dinner with the Chef in a traditional country farmhouse
· Attend a private wine tasting and than enjoy a homemade Sicilian meal served in a private home in Catania
· Scenic drive down the Amalfi Coast
· Participate in hands-on pizza making lesson
· All Suite Accommodations
· All onboard gratuities
· Complimentary liquor and wine onboard Spirit including wine and spirits
Price for Cruise & Tour: From $10,000 per person*, based on double occupancy in starting suite - ask agent about additional suite categories.
Deposit: A 25% deposit is required to reserve your spot.Final Payment: Full payment due May 1, 2010
Cancellation penalties apply. See agent for details.
Optional Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended.
Exclusions: Fare does not include international air to Rome; additional tours, alcoholic beverages and meals which are not included on itinerary; passport fees; phone calls; premium spa and other personal services.
Disclaimer: Rate is based on a minimum number of travelers. Fares are capacity controlled, subject to availability and may change without notice.Activities, special guests, properties and itinerary are subject to change. Cancellation penalties begin at $600 per person from time of booking until final payment in which additional penalties apply. We strongly recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to protect against injury, illness and unforseen circumstances in the destination.
Contact Jen Mitchell at Betty Maclean Travel, Inc.